Blogs > Lighten Up with Angela

25-year-old Angela Gieling of Perry is working out and making better food choices as part of her drive to get healthy. A full-time Lake Erie College student, she plans to run her first 5K in May.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Vacation

I just got back from 7 days in Vegas. Let me tell you, its almost impossible to diet on vacation. I don't care what they say. There's not enough restaurants in the city that can make a salad look appetizing. I was praying for Panera to be on the corner, but no, no Panera. And I'm sorry, but paying $16 for a salad, is absurd. So I wasn't on my healthiest terms.
 
But I'm back in Ohio and I'm ready to get back on the health wagon. I have to go back to work tomorrow so I'm gonna go shopping after work for some healthy stuff and I'll be back on the bandwagon.
 
BTW, Who would've thought that I would miss working out?  Time to get on it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home