Blogs > Lighten Up with Angela

25-year-old Angela Gieling of Perry is working out and making better food choices as part of her drive to get healthy. A full-time Lake Erie College student, she plans to run her first 5K in May.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I was so proud of myself for yesterday. It all started with me running late. I had nothing to eat but thankfully someone let me a bagel of theirs so I wasn't starving. I ate almost all the bagel when I was overwhelmed with "ew, this thing isn't any good," so I threw it away and proceeded on with my day. That was a revelation in itself. I usually don't throw things away, I'll finish them or pawn them on someone else. But I threw it away and all was well. I've only been eating well for a short time now but I think bagels are a thing in the past and I can honestly say, I probably won't miss them.
 
So after Monday's brutal bootcamp, I decided that cardio was the only way to go yesterday. My back, shoulders, legs, arms and neck were killing me, so anything else was out of the question. So I went to the gym last night and did 30 minutes on my old friend, the elliptical. Its been since last year since I've been on that thing. I think I lost most of my weight with it, so I'm thinking of incorporating the elliptical back into my routine.
 
But I felt great yesterday. I ate well and I made time (even though I've been exhausted with this time change) to work out.
 
So onto Wednesday... I've gotta keep pushing myself to get into some kinda routine because I start Tuesday night school back up on the 20th. I'll be honest, I'm not ready for it to start again. Night school isn't for the weak!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home