Blogs > Lighten Up with Angela

25-year-old Angela Gieling of Perry is working out and making better food choices as part of her drive to get healthy. A full-time Lake Erie College student, she plans to run her first 5K in May.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Another day, another challenge. This isn't a diet. This is a lifestyle change and I need to keep reminding myself that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I need to remind myself that eventually, I'll be able to have a girls night out and not so many restrictions. That there will be a time when I can meet my goal and go into the clothing stores that I want to go into. Thats when it'll be worth it.
 
Yesterday was a good day, diet wise. I made a bad decision once, I ate one Oreo. Besides that, I made great choices and I'm overall pleased. Also went to bootcamp with my fellow classmate, Maria. We got our butt kicked. Well, we should say our legs kicked. I'm already feeling it this morning. Oy, leg raises, how I hate you.
 
So tonight I plan on getting in at least a 30 minute walk tonight. Hopefully its nice again tonight so I can enjoy the weather. If not, theres always the gym!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home