Blogs > Lighten Up with Angela

25-year-old Angela Gieling of Perry is working out and making better food choices as part of her drive to get healthy. A full-time Lake Erie College student, she plans to run her first 5K in May.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

    Happy Sunday Everyone!
 
Congrats to the big winners in the contest. I'm proud of you. You all have worked hard and done your due diligence, so hats off to you.
 
Yesterday was my little brother's 18th birthday. We went to Zappetellis' and lets just say, I had no control. All that pasta, pizza and fresh rolls? Oh my, they were delicious. But like I said in my last post, Wednesday is another beginning because that'll be when I can get my finances in check and I'll be able to go shopping that night/day.
 
Other than that, life is decent. I have bootcamp class tomorrow night with my wonderful Perry CFC ladies and our instructor, CJ. If you ever want your butt kicked, come join our class. Only $5 walk in fee!
 
And.. yoga tomorrow night. I've found a new happiness with practicing yoga at the Perry CFC. The instructor, Lindsey, is great. She has a real respect for what she practices and shares her passion with us every Monday night. I feel so great after her class!
 
Well readers, until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home