Blogs > Lighten Up with Angela

25-year-old Angela Gieling of Perry is working out and making better food choices as part of her drive to get healthy. A full-time Lake Erie College student, she plans to run her first 5K in May.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Things are starting to look up.
 
I feel this way because tonight, at bootcamp, I felt powerful! I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and I could actually do things. I didn't complain that much.. well.. except for the yoga ball incident. I was trying to do the chest fly on the yoga ball and the ball slipped out underneath me. My bootcamp friend Heather and instructor, CJ witnessed the whole thing and started laughing immediately. CJ was proud though, he noticed that I didn't drop the weight. I didn't notice them laughing nor the weights, I was too concerned about the ball rolling away and trying to continue my chest fly.
 
Well, thats all for now.. I'll have more for you really soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home