Blogs > Lighten Up with Angela

25-year-old Angela Gieling of Perry is working out and making better food choices as part of her drive to get healthy. A full-time Lake Erie College student, she plans to run her first 5K in May.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

So, I was doing great this week. Great until Thursday happened and I became under the weather. I'm pretty sure its just Ohio allergies and sinuses with this wacky weather that we've been having..
 
But Thursday was my crash day. I have to admit, I think I ate almost everything in sight. But that isn't going to put me down. I'm going to get back up and fight back. One bad day isn't going to kill me. Tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow is what you're going to make of it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home