Blogs > Lighten Up with Angela

25-year-old Angela Gieling of Perry is working out and making better food choices as part of her drive to get healthy. A full-time Lake Erie College student, she plans to run her first 5K in May.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Failure.
 
That's what I feel like. I've had a knee injury for almost 3 months. I was just cleared for working out again last Thursday by my physical therapist.
 
I'm reading my fellow contestants blogs and they're doing fantastic. While I'm struggling to be down. I keep telling myself that next month, will be different. Will it? Will the pressure get to me?
 
I have to take the accountability for what I've been saying this whole time.
 
So here's to Saturday's failure and next month's success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home