Blogs > Lighten Up with Angela

25-year-old Angela Gieling of Perry is working out and making better food choices as part of her drive to get healthy. A full-time Lake Erie College student, she plans to run her first 5K in May.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

So it's time to be honest with myself and everyone else..
 
I hurt my knee a little while ago, it hurts more than anything. The thought of stairs, getting up from a seated position or anything that requires lots of movement, hurts. I got an MRI on Friday, I'm still awaiting the results..
 
So if that means surgery, I won't be the biggest loser of this contest. I'm not off to a fantastic start, I've only lost like 2lbs so far. I'm unable to work out though...  I've given up until I see my ortho with my results. That'll be Tuesday.
 
Wish me luck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home