Blogs > Lighten Up with Angela

25-year-old Angela Gieling of Perry is working out and making better food choices as part of her drive to get healthy. A full-time Lake Erie College student, she plans to run her first 5K in May.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

This past week has been great with my eating habits. I've incorporated many realistic but yet healthy changes into my diet and I'm excited to keep moving forward. I went to the produce stand yesterday and bought lots of yummy produce so I can keep going on my active changes. As I was standing in line, waiting to check out, all I could think about was how I can't wait for warmer weather. Not just to be outside, but all the yummy local produce that Northeast Ohio has to offer.
 
So I'm going to go to Walmart today and buying a new bicycle. With this upcoming weather change, I can go for quick bike rides and I can even ride my bike to the gym. Considering my gym is like 2 miles from my house.
 
So this week, I'm not only gonna focus on planning my meals, I'm going to try and focus on going to the gym more. I only went twice last week (only to my Monday and Wednesday bootcamp classes). So I'd like to try to go Monday - Thursday and then Saturday. Then Sunday and Friday will be my "rest days." I have my work cut out for me. I've gotta make these changes again so they stick.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home