Blogs > Lighten Up with Angela

25-year-old Angela Gieling of Perry is working out and making better food choices as part of her drive to get healthy. A full-time Lake Erie College student, she plans to run her first 5K in May.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm currently watching last night's Biggest Loser and Kimmy just made one of the best quotes, "Fear is just a feeling and you can get over it."
 
Totally makes sense. I can over almost anything. I've always been a fighter, so why am I letting my weight overcome me? It doesn't make sense. I lost 51# like it was nothing, but why can't more come off? Have I lost my mojo?
 
I think I need to "reset" myself. Life has changed a lot for me since October 2011. I'm not gonna sit here and make excuses, but those excuses, I let get a hold of me and weigh me down even more. So I really need to work on myself. Because like I've been saying over and over (and I say it to my friends too, its not just me blogging), that this is not a diet, this is a life change. I don't want a fad diet or some "eat this one day, and salad for the next eternity."

This is my life and I need to start taking it over. The next weigh in, I'll be happy with being down to what I started, so I need to lose the 1.6#. I know I'm losing inches at this point because my bra and pants are fitting differently.
 
Now if I could just get a better workout routine, that'd be superb. School is killing me, being on break and then going back, killer!
 
So... bottom line, I need to start getting my life, the way I need/want it. Then, other things, the less important things in life, will follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home