Blogs > Lighten Up with Angela

25-year-old Angela Gieling of Perry is working out and making better food choices as part of her drive to get healthy. A full-time Lake Erie College student, she plans to run her first 5K in May.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

This week has been quite tough to find time to eat right and to find time to exercise. School is exhausting to say the least. But with Easter coming up and other various things in my life, I know theres bound to be more hiccups coming up.
 
But I am still focused. After Easter, I've planned to start training for my 5k thats in May. I've already gotten some friends to help me start to train and I'm excited because they're both new runners that have done really well. I plan to work on my endurance first. I want to build up my stimina so that I'm not completely exhausted after the first mile.
 
Well everyone, good luck this cold weekend. I was really liking the warm weather workouts. But I guess we'll just have to wait a bit longer for those ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home