Blogs > Lighten Up with Angela

25-year-old Angela Gieling of Perry is working out and making better food choices as part of her drive to get healthy. A full-time Lake Erie College student, she plans to run her first 5K in May.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Back at It

So I went to work out last time, for the first time this month. Between vacation, school and my other responsbilities, I just hadn't found the time to work out. I know, its an excuse, but its reality and I'll deal with it..
 
My friend Christine and I went to Pulse last night for their Combat class. I personally think it's their best class ever. By the end, you're already sore and you're dripping sweat. I loved every second of it. I'll have to admit, I had to stop a few times to catch my breath, but nothing felt better. I got home and I still felt like a million bucks. Needless to say, I might become a regular combat-er!
 
See ya'll at the weigh in on Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home